At Twin Maples Home Health, our Occupational Therapists and assistants are prepared to assist patients with physical, cognitive, or mental disabilities that prevent them from completing day-to-day activities. They are experts and help patients regain self-care skills and other skills required to become as independent as possible.
With their training and expertise, our Occupational Therapists and assistants provide:
- Assessment for Adaptive Equipment
- Home Safety Assessment and Modification
- Fine Motor Control Exercises
- Mental and Cognitive Activities
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Re-education of Basic Living and Self-Care Skills (e.g. bathing, dressing, eating, grooming, etc.)
To acquire the services of our Occupational Therapists, we invite you to call us now at 740-596-1022.